2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV LaGrange
There’s no question that the “electric revolution” is coming.
While Tesla is one of the driving names in EV adoption, General Motors (GM) is also considered a pioneer in the realm of electric vehicles. The EV1 was considered to be several decades ahead of its time and was then followed in 2016 by the Bolt.
Today, you can purchase the new 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV, which has gotten the auto world paying attention to just what this brand is capable of.
The 2022 Bolt Chevrolet Offers a Unique Crossover Experience
A Spacious and Modern Interior
Chevrolet is a brand that is known for its somewhat “quirky” interior styling, especially for eco-friendly vehicles, like the Bolt EUV Chevy 2022.
While the prior model of the Bolt was equipped with an odd center console, along with a dashboard that features a chin, this isn’t the case for this model year.
- The Chevrolet 2022 Bolt EUV has a modern interior and traditional dash that features gloss black trim and is highlighted by metallic accents.
- The model also features an eight-inch digital instrument cluster and infotainment system that measures 10.2 inches.
- The designers of the Chevrolet Bolt EUV 2022 have also added a floating center console and intuitive push-button shifter. All this helps the cabin feel a bit roomier and more spacious.
- A key selling point of the Chevy 2022 Bolt EUV was the redesigned seats. These now have a geometric pattern and eye-catching contrast stitching. They look especially nice being wrapped in the two-tone Sky Cool Gray and Dark Ash Gray leather and can be made with ventilation and heating in the front.
|Headroom (in/mm):||40.0 / 1016 (front – max)||39.1 / 992 (front w/ sunroof)||37.8 / 960 (rear)|
|Legroom (in./mm):||44.3 / 1124 (front – max)||39.2 / 976 (rear)|
|Shoulder room (in./mm):||54.6 / 1387 (front)||52.0 / 1320 (rear)|
|Hip room (in./mm):||51.4 / 1305 (front)||50.2 / 1275 (rear)|
2022 Bolt EUV EFFICIENCY
Driving Range: EPA – estimated 247 miles (398 km) on a full charge
|Type:||rechargeable energy storage system comprising multiple linked modules|
|Warranty:||8 years/ 100,000 miles of battery and electric components coverage|
|Type:||Single motor and gear set|
|Motor:||Permanent magnetic drive motor|
|Power:||200 hp /150 kW|
|Torque (lb-ft / Nm):||266/360|
|Final drive ratio (:1):||7.05:1|
|120V:||Independent MacPherson strut-type with direct-acting solid stabilizer bar|
|240V 32 amps (Dual charge cord):||25 miles of range per hour – full charge in approx. 10 hours|
|240V 48 amps:||37 miles of range per hour – full charge in approx. 7 hours|
|DC fast charge:||up to 95 miles in 30 mins|
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
|Front Suspension:||4 miles/ approx. 6km of range per hour|
|Rear Suspension:||Compound crank (torsion beam) with coil springs|
|Steering Type:||Column-mounted electric power steering|
|Turning Circle (ft./ m):||38.3 / 11.7|
|Brake Rotor Size (in. /mm):||
|Wheel Size:||17-in. aluminum|
|Tire Size:||Michelin Selfseal 215/50R17 all-season|
|Wheelbase (in. /mm):||105.3 / 2675|
|Overall length (in. / mm):||169.5 / 4306|
|Overall width (in. /mm):||69.7 / 1770|
|Overall height (in. /mm):||63.6 / 1616|
|Track (in. /mm):||59.5 / 1511 (front & rear)|
WEIGHTS & CAPACITIES
|Curb Weight (lb. / kg):||3680 / 1669 – LT||3715 / 1685 – Premier|
|EPA Passenger Volume (cu. ft. / L):||96.5 / 2734|
|Cargo Volume (cu. ft. / L)1:||16.3 / 462 (behind rear seat)||56.9 / 1611 (rear seat folded)|
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Trim Levels Explained
When it comes to trim level options, you have a few to choose from. These include:
- 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV LT
- 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier
The right option for you depends on what you are looking for and your budget. It’s best to explore more about each one to find the one that best suits your needs.
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV LT
- The LT is the 2022 Bold EUV base trim option. However, like the higher trims, it offers the 65-kWh lithium-ion battery pack and an AC synchronous electric motor that has been rated at 200 horsepower.
- You also have a Sport Mode, dual-level charge cord, wireless device charging, and the ability to integrate your smartphone via Android Auto or Apple CarPlay.
- Other standard features available on the LT trim include Chevy Safety Assist, which is Chevy’s advanced driver assist technology, LED taillights and headlights, and automatic climate control.
2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier
- For a middle-of-the-road option, the Premier trim level is a smart choice.
- Comfort has been prioritized with this model, featuring ventilated and heated seats in the front row along with 17-inch aluminum wheels.
- You also receive HD surround vision and an innovative camera digital mirror, which provides a more complete view of your surroundings.
The Drive Experience
The Bolt EUV has the same platform as the Bolt, which makes it clear that it’s going to drive like a hatchback. The drive is nimble and comfortable, making it great for short jaunts to town or longer trips.
Is the 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV all-wheel drive?
Every option of the Bolt EUV comes with the same powertrain. This is a 200-hp electric motor and front-wheel drive. There is no option for an all-wheel-drive in the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV.
Is Chevy selling the Bolt EUV?
General Motors has resumed the production of the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV. Today, there’s a new supply of battery packs, which has made the vehicle safe from potential fire hazards.
What is the difference between Bolt EUV LT and Premier?
The base model for the Bolt EUV LT provides you with “just the essentials”. While this is true, the Premier trim level provides several additional upgrades and features.
Is the 2022 Bolt EUV right for you?
This is a question you need to consider carefully. It’s a good idea to get to know the different trim levels and options that are available from the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV. One way to learn about what is available is by stopping by your local dealership and taking your favorite one for a test drive. You can find several options and choose upgrades and other features if your budget allows. This is an eco-friendly vehicle that is fun to drive and that offers great styling.
How fast can the Chevy Bolt EUV charge?
25% charge takes 19 minutes…50% charge takes 39 minutes…75% takes 73 minutes…and after 2 hours and 26 minutes the charging station shut off with the vehicle still displaying 99%.
Does Chevy Bolt EUV have a heat pump?
Chevrolet Bolt and Bolt EUV use a resistance heating system – a heat pump option is not available.
How long will the Chevy Bolt battery last?
The Chevy Bolt’s battery should last 300,000 to 400,000 miles before its capacity and range becomes unusable.