2022 Chevrolet Express Cutaway LaGrange
The 2022 Chevy Express Cutaway comes with a reasonably up-to-date range of optional driver assistance features designed to help keep you safe on the road.
Are you ready to learn more about what the 2022 Chevrolet Express Cutaway van has to offer? If so, keep reading to learn the details.
2022 Chevrolet Express Cutaway Truck Overview
- Standard 4.3L V6 engine
- 276 horsepower and 298 lb.-ft. of torque
- Available: 6.6L V8 gas engine with 401 horsepower
- 464 lb.-ft. of torque
- Heavy-duty 6-speed automatic transmission
- Full ladder-type frame design for strength and durability
- Up to three different available wheelbase lengths — 139,” 159″ and 177″
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
- Hill Start Assist
- 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
- 4 exterior colors
Express Cutaway Trim and Wheelbase options:
The following are the Express Cutaway trim options and a number of standard features you will find with each.
EXPRESS 3500 CUTAWAY
|Gross Combination Weight Rating (lbs):||Up to 20,000 lbs.|
|Gross Vehicle Weight Rating(lbs):||Up to 12,300 lbs.|
EXPRESS 4500 CUTAWAY
|Gross Combination Weight Rating (lbs):||20,000 lbs.|
|Gross Vehicle Weight Rating(lbs):||14,200 lbs.|
Chevrolet Express Cutaway Engine Size and wheelbase options:
Chevrolet Express Cutaway 4.3L V6 Engine:
Standard on Express 3500
|Paired with Variable Valve Timing and Direct Injection|
|Paired with 8-speed automatic transmission|
Chevrolet Express Cutaway 6.6L V8 Engine:
Standard on Express 3500
|Wheelbase (in.): and all 4500 models||
|Paired with 6-speed heavy-duty automatic transmission|
2022 Chevrolet Express interior Dimensions
|Head Room:||40.85 in.|
|Shoulder Room:||66.85 in.|
|Leg Room:||41.35 in.|
The 2022 Chevrolet Express Cutaway van is designed to be built up with the best-in-class equipment to help your business get the most out of every vehicle. Whether you’re looking for an office suite, a delivery truck, or a service van, you can customize your cutaway to fit your specific needs.
2022 Chevrolet Express Upfits
- Box Truck
2022 Chevrolet Express Cutaway Engine, Transmission, and Performance
|Alternator :||105 amps|
|Battery:||600 cold-cranking amps (CCA) with rundown protection and retained accessory power|
|Brakes :||4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc|
|Cooling:||external engine oil cooler (4.3L V6 and 6.6L V8 gas engine)|
|Engine:||4.3L V6 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and Direct Injection
|Exhaust:||aluminized stainless steel muffler and tailpipe|
|StabiliTrak:||Electronic Stability Control System with traction assistance; includes Hill Start Assist|
|Suspension:||front independent with coil springs; rear with multi-leaf springs|
|Transmission:||8-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive, Driver Shift Control and Tow/Haul mode; includes|
|Cruise grade braking and powertrain grade braking|
The 2022 model of the Express Cutaway van is now available with three different engines, but rear-wheel drive is the only option that’s available.
The default engine option is a 4.3-liter V-6 that offers 276 horsepower and an impressive 289 lb-ft of torque. It’s paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The engine-level up from the base is a 6.6-liter V-8. It was first introduced with the 2021 version of the van and offers 401 horsepower and 464 lb-ft of torque. The V-8 is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission, which is the same setup that the new Silverado offers.
The last option that is offered with the van is a 2.8-liter turbodiesel engine with four cylinders that provides 181 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque. As with most Chevy’s, choosing the diesel engine gives you the thriftiest option because today’s commercial vans are not regulated by fuel economy requirements.
If you are looking for a van with a significant towing capacity, then choose the V-8, which has a capacity of up to 10,000 pounds. This is the best in this entire segment in some ways. The next option for towing is the V-6, which has a capacity of 7,400 pounds, with the turbodiesel being last with a capacity of just 7,000 pounds.
2022 Chevrolet Express Cutaway Interior, Comfort, and Cargo
- frontal for driver and right-front passenger; seat-mounted side-impact for driver and right-front passenger; roof-rail
- mounted head-curtain provide coverage for outboard seating positions; includes frontal passenger airbag deactivation switch
- Air conditioning – single-zone
- Assist handles – driver and front passenger
- Audio system – AM/FM stereo with MP3 player, seek-scan, digital clock, TheftLock, random select, auxiliary input jack and
- two front door speakers
- Console – engine cover with open storage bin and three cup holders
- Defogger – side windows
- Driver Information Center – with fuel range, average speed, oil life, tire pressure monitoring, fuel used, ice warning, engine hours,
- average fuel economy, tachometer and maintenance reminders
- Floor covering – Black rubberized-vinyl, front only
- Instrument cluster – with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, voltage and oil pressure
- Lighting – overhead dome lamp and door handle-activated switches
- Mirror – Rearview; includes Rear Vision Camera
The amount of cargo space that you have behind the first row of seats is 239.7 cubic feet. Headroom comes in at 40.85 inches in the first row of seats, 38.42 inches in the second, 38.5 inches in the third, and 38.3 inches in the fourth. When it comes to legroom, you have 41.35 inches in the first row of seats, 36.3 inches in the second row of seats, 36.58 inches in the third row, and 36.58 in the fourth row.
Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
- Airbags– frontal airbags for driver and right-front passenger; includes frontal passenger airbag deactivation switch
- Theft-deterrent system – PASS-Key III
- Up to 3 months of OnStar Safety & Security coverage
2022 Chevrolet Express Cutaway Exterior Colors
- Summit White
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Red Hot
New 2022 Chevrolet Express Cutaway LaGrange
When it comes to the 2022 Chevrolet Express Cutaway van, you will find that you can see and drive it yourself at Auto Gallery Chevy Buick GMC, which serves the LaGrange and nearby areas. Taking this van for a test drive is a great way to see if it meets your needs.