2022 Chevy Malibu LaGrange
The 2022 Chevrolet Malibu is a quality mid-size family sedan that is built to give you simplicity, style, and class: all in one go! With the latest edition of the Electronic Parking Brake and other tech features on the 2022 Chevy Malibu, you are set for a seamless and convenient driving experience.
2022 CHEVY MALIBU EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS
Speaking of stylish design? Chevrolet never falls short on this job.
The 2022 Chevy Malibu has maintained its simple but classic exterior finishing which comes in 7 different colors, which are
- Mineral Gray metallic
- Dark Ash metallic
- NorthSky blue metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Summit White
- Mosaic black metallic
- and Cherry Red Tintcoat.
Mineral Gray Metallic
Dark Ash Metallic
North Sky Blue Metallic
Silver Ice Metallic
Cherry Red Tintcoat
On first look, one would notice the LED headlights, front fog light, daytime running lights, and front grille. It also features the look of a four-door coupe that comes from the European
|Wheelbase (in. / mm):||111.4 / 2830|
|Overall Length(in. / mm):||194.2 / 4933|
|Overall Width(in. / mm)||73 / 1854|
|Overall Height(in. / mm)||57.3 / 1455 (not including antenna)|
|Track (in. mm)||62.6 / 1590 (front) 62.5 / 1588 (rear)|
2022 CHEVY MALIBU INTERIOR DESIGN
The 2022 Chevy Malibu boasts a roomy, elegant and attractive interior, with easy-to-use cutting-edge technology. It is big enough to comfortably fit in a family of 5 and also has a lot of head, hip, shoulder, and leg room for adults throughout the cargo.
|Headroom(in / mm):||39.1 / 993 (front) 37.5 / 953 (rear)|
|Legroom(in. / mm):||41.5 / 1054 (front) 38.1 / 967 (rear)|
|Shoulder Room(in. / mm):||58.5 / 1486 (front) 57.1 / 1450 (rear)|
|Hip Room(in. / mm):||54.1 / 1374 (front) 53.4 / 1356 (rear)|
WEIGHTS & CAPACITIES
|Curb Weight(lb. / kg):||3135 / 1422 (LS)
3135 / 1422 (RS)
3159 / 1433 (LT)
3223 / 1462 (Premier)
|EPA passenger volume(cu. ft. / L):||102.9 / 2314|
|Cargo volume(cu. ft. / L):||15.7 / 444|
|FUEL TANK CAPACITY:||15.8 gal. / 60 liters (L, LS, RS, LT and Premier)|
Tech Updates and Options in the Malibu Chevy 2022
- 8.0-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Wireless Smartphone compatibility
- WiFi Hotspot
If you choose the top-tier Malibu Premier, you have access to
- Bose sound system
- Wireless charging capability
2022 Chevy Malibu Trim Levels Explained
The 2022 Chevy Malibu is offered in 4 different trim levels, with unique features and options. Learn about each one here.
- 2022 Chevrolet Malibu LS
- 2022 Chevrolet Malibu RS
- 2022 Chevrolet Malibu LT
- 2022 Chevrolet Malibu Premier
2022 Chevrolet Malibu LS
- MSRP: $23,400
- 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Outside power-adjustable mirrors with black caps
- Keyless Open and Start
- 16-inch aluminum wheels
- Chevrolet Infotainment system with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display
- 6-speaker sound system
- Bluetooth® audio streaming2
- USB ports,3 one Type-A, and one Type-C
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for audio, phone, and cruise
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
2022 Chevrolet Malibu RS
- MSRP: $24,400
- Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems and Black Malibu and Red RS badging
- Front-wheel drivetrain
- Chrome grille surround with Black grille inserts
- Exclusive 18-inch aluminum wheels
- Dual exhaust outlets
- Rear spoiler
- Outside power-adjustable mirrors with body-color caps
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 8-way power driver seat with power lumbar control
- Rear-seat armrest with cup holders
2022 Chevrolet Malibu LT
The LT trim has a starting price of $26,800 and the same engine and drivetrain options as the LS and RS. The LT has all features offered with the RS, along with dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, remote start, and 17-inch alloy wheels with 16-inch wheels being an option.
Choosing this trim also gives you access to eight additional optional packages.
- MSRP $26,800
- LED daytime running lamps and taillamps
- Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors with body-color caps
- 17-inch aluminum wheels
- Remote vehicle starter system
- SiriusXM® 3-month trial subscription
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated front seats
- Power windows with driver express-up/-down
- Access to 8 additional optional packages
2022 Chevrolet Malibu Premier
- MSRP: $33,500
- Front-wheel drive
- 2.0L turbocharged engine and 9-speed automatic transmission
- Chrome door handles with body-color inserts
- Bright sill plates
- LED headlamps
- 19-inch aluminum wheels
- Leather-appointed seating
- Bose premium 9-speaker audio system
- Chevrolet Infotainment Plus system with Navigation
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-panel power sunroof Four models to choose from.
FAQs About the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu
What Should You Expect to Pay for the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu?
The cost for the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu depends on the trim and features you choose. It’s a good idea to visit your local dealership to find out more about pricing and to negotiate a great deal for this vehicle.
Where Is the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu Being Manufactured?
The 2022 Chevrolet Malibu is being made in the plant located in Kansas City, Kansas.
How Fast Will the Chevrolet Malibu Go?
The Malibu has sufficient acceleration; but, if you want to engage in sudden drag races, it’s best to choose the higher-priced Premier trim level.
No matter what engine you have under the hood, you don’t have to worry about a stiff or difficult ride.
Is the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu the Right Sedan for You?
The best way to know if the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu is the right sedan for you is to take it for a test drive. You can visit our dealership and see for yourself what the vehicle offers.
We will be happy to answer your questions and help to put you in this classic vehicle from a reliable automaker.