Quick Lube Oil Change LaGrange
Quick Lube Vs. GM Oil Change Service
Routine oil changes are essential to ensuring your vehicle functions well. There’s no doubt that regular maintenance can save you a lot of money and keep your car running smoothly.
Did you know your engine needs a routine oil change every 5,000 – 7,000 miles? Don’t worry; plenty of places will do oil changes for you. If you’re wondering where you should get an oil change, keep reading to know if you should leave your vehicle in the hands of a local dealership vs. a quick lube service center in LaGrange.
Pros Of Quick Oil Change Places
- Consistent servicing
Cons Of Quick Oil Change Places
- Low-quality parts/fluids
- Low skilled labor
- Questionable service
Quick Oil Change Stores LaGrange
Here is a list of quick lube near LaGrange, Georgia that you can visit for an oil change:
- Quick Lube – A family-owned quick lube shop with 30 years of experience specializing in custom exhaust and fluid services. It is located at 810 New Franklin Rd., LaGrange, GA.
- Shell Rapid Lube – A quick lube chain by Shell that offers oil lube and filter services. Located at 1411 Lafayette Pkwy., LaGrange, GA
- Lube Center – A quick lube chain owned by the WLR Automotive Group that offers a variety of oil change packages. They operate on a first-come, first-served basis and is located at 1991 Lukken Industrial Dr. W., LaGrange, GA.
- Walmart Auto Care Centers – A service and maintenance center by Walmart that offers oil changes, tire changes, and battery installation, among other things. Located at Walmart Supercenter 803 New Franklin Rd., LaGrange, GA.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care – A national automotive service center since 1926 that promises quality service at an affordable price. Offers various services, including oil changes, brakes, car batteries, engine tune-ups, alignment, maintenance, and more. Located at 165 Commerce Ave., LaGrange, GA.
How Are Quick Lube Oil Changes Different From GM Oil Changes?
While going to quick lube service centers may be a convenient option, there are many different aspects that you should consider when having your vehicle’s oil changed, as quick lube service centers may differ from each other.
Certain quick lube places may or may not carry the right oil that your vehicle needs and can cause damages and void your warranty. Most quick lube shops use generic, universal grades of oil, including one type of mineral engine oil for all domestic vehicles and a kind of “synthetic” for all import vehicles. Some family-owned quick lube service centers are run by certified technicians or licensed mechanics. In comparison, national quick lube chains may not hire a certified auto technician, which could affect the service.
Dealership oil change services will give you vehicle-specific services. They also are manned by professional and certified technicians. A GM dealership will have GM specific parts and oil meant for your vehicle. A dealership is also more likely to warranty their work.
The customer must assess if they would want their oil changed by someone with proper training and experience with a specific car, or someone convenient that may or may not know what they are doing.
How Long Does Ford Quicklube Take?
If you take your Ford car to a quick lube shop, the mechanic can change your old oil with new, clean oil in about 15-20 minutes while you wait inside your car.
Do Quick Lubes Plug Tires?
National quick lube service centers offer various services for tire repair, including tire plugs. Although this type of service may not be available at all quick lube places.
What Are Quick Lube Business Hours?
Most quick lube service centers in LaGrange, GA have regular business hours from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Walmart Auto Care Center – Everyday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care – Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cost For Quick Lube Oil Change
An oil change at a quick lube center may range from $20 to $100. Prices may vary depending on where you would have your oil change and where you are. Apart from that, specific packages and types of oil may increase the cost of your oil change.